Monday, November 16, 2009

Mushy Memories: Two Cards



Something Josh has always does that melts my heart is for our anniversaries and my birthday's (and sometimes other celebrations) he gives me two cards. One of the cards is a funny one and the second card is romantic. I think it just sums up Josh for me, because he is always making me laugh and yet is always making me feel like the most loved woman in the world! I got permission from him to share one of my favorite excerpts from a birthday card:


"When you read this you need to lean over and kiss Josh. THE END"


3 comments:

  1. thank you debbie for that one picture taken in gaslight village, that comes up on every page, that you cant comment on.
    -Katie and Joshua Donnelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love this! Do you have like a 'Josh box' that you've been filling with this stuff forever? If only I could keep all of those special things in one place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA! I have 2 Josh boxes actually. He gave me two build-a-bears which come in those little home boxes. You know what I mean? So those hold most of the Josh things.

    ReplyDelete