Friday, December 4, 2009

The Countdown

Just about a month ago I received the following e-mail which nearly knocked me off my chair:



Consequently the shock put me in to high-gear and Josh & I were able to make some important decisions regarding our wedding. I really can't believe how fast time is going. This Monday will be 8 months until our day (which is also pretty scary). In the past day we've gotten 12+ inches of snow where I live, so I've taken the opportunity to stay inside and wedding plan (and watch 4+ episodes of Say Yes To The Dress on TLC)! I know the next 246 days are going to be a whirlwind. I'm so excited to marry the man of my dreams but also stressing about planning!

~~Katie

2 comments:

  1. yay! I've already been getting together shower ideas (and gifts too!!). It'll be here before you know it...

    ReplyDelete