Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bridesmaid of the Week: Rebecca Sissom!

           Rebecca and I grew up in church together and have been friends for a long time. We have had a lot of fun times shopping, taking pictures, singing in church, watching movies, camping, and most frequently we can be found drinking slurpees :). After Josh proposed Rebecca brought me a slurpee and my favorite candy as my congratulations gift! We have tons of fun together and love to laugh! Rebecca has been in school in Massachusetts, and I have missed her tons, but I'm excited that we'll both be moving back home around the same time in June!


3 comments:

  1. ohh my goodness - that first picture is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww :) That picture at the church is sooo old!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved looking at the pictures of you two. :) And..no two hairstyles are the same :) love you girls!

    ReplyDelete