Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bridesmaid of the Week: Melissa Rich!

         Melissa and I were destined to be friends! Actually, Melissa and Josh have known each other since they were little. The new year's eve before my freshman year of college, Melissa and Josh ran into each other again and Melissa told Josh that she would be going to GVSU in the fall! Josh casually mentioned that Melissa and I should become friends, but Melissa figured with the amount of students it'd be unlikely that we would meet. But, God had different plans for our friendship! At my first GVSU event (a Campus Ministries Picnic) Melissa and I met! From then on Melissa and I spent tons of time with each other and then lived together our sophomore year! Melissa is the easiest person to get along with and we have so much in common. I love her so much! After she transferred colleges, we were no longer roomies, so now we have to make an extra effort to spend time together. Melissa also was a huge help to Josh when he proposed - Thanks Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment