Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One Month!

First, my apologies for being absent from the blog. But, as today is our one month anniversary, I had to make time to post. WIth Josh's new job and my student teaching plus moving we have been so busy. I hope to keep up with the blog on how our wedding went and our newlywed adventures. Everyone always asks, "how's married life?" Our first two responses are mostly fun and weird. Fun because we are always together laughing, bike riding, cooking, etc. Weird because it's all so new. It takes time getting used to seeing each other all of the time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but it's still a big change that takes getting used to! It's such a joy being married to Josh (finally!!) and our first month has been simply amazing. 

(This was at an event Josh and I were at for his work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment