Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Christmas! Part 1

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone! Josh & I were blessed with a wonderful 2009 and we are looking forward to an even more wonderful 2010 - wedding year!

Going back in time a little, during my exam week I had a night of relaxation as I had no exams the following day. I was lounging around when I got a phone call from Josh who asked me to come to my front door. I opened the door and was greeted by a stack of rubber maid boxes with Josh's face barely peaking over the top with a huge smile on his face complete in his Christmas pajama pants. He came in set everything down and started to explain what we were going to be doing to celebrate Christmas a little early. He had planned the entire night for us and this is what it included:


Watching "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" and snuggling with his Long Beach Island Blanket.


Eating Christmas Tree cookies that Josh made himself :).


Drinking hot chocolate.




And lastly painting snowmen and Christmas ornaments for our Christmas next year!


Here is our finished products:




Josh's absolute favorite holiday is Christmas (so much so that he starts listening to Christmas music in October!). We had a great time enjoying spending time with each other and celebrating our own little Christmas in our own little way.

1 comment:

  1. You'll enjoy those ornaments and decorations next year when you are celebrating your first Christmas married. What a fun suprise..yay Josh!

    ReplyDelete