Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mushy Memories: My First Birthday Gift From Josh


To share all of our stories, I'm going to start an ongoing post called, "Mushy Memories." Here's the first one, enjoy!!

About three months into our blossoming relationship my 13th birthday was just around the corner. I remember being really nervous about what Josh would get me for my birthday, but he did great! :) One of our first movies we watched together was A Walk to Remember. I had seen the movie a few times in theaters and had rented it also, but didn't have a copy. So, Josh bought me my very own copy of the movie on VHS! Yes, VHS - and he bought it the day it came out! I still have it today and watch it whenever I can.

Fun Fact: the first movie we watched together in theaters was The Counte of Monte Cristo (which Josh cleverly included in the proposal) and the first movie we watched not in theaters was Brokedown Palace!

2 comments:

  1. Love this - How do you remember this stuff? I can't remember the first movie (in theatre, at home, or purchased) Chris & I had together and we started dating less than 3 years ago! Wait... the first dvd he bought me was season 2 of Arrested Development. Which is awesome! Can't wait to read some more mushy memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not very good at these memories either...but I do remember that the first movie Seth bought me was "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"...of course...a VHS :) Thanks for sharing the memories...how fun!

    ReplyDelete