Monday, March 29, 2010

Checklist!

Due to extreme craziness at school, wedding plans have unfortunately been the last thing on my mind! (Ok, they were actually the first thing on my mind, but the last thing on my list of things to do..) I had 8 projects/papers due over a two week period which meant little free time. I can finally relax a little as I have things finished and am just waiting to turn them in. So onto blogging! Earlier today I was able to make a to-do list of all of the major things that need to be done asap! The list consisted of 18 things - not sure if that is good or bad! Luckily only about half of them should be done very soon.

Today, we were able to check off a HUGE to-do, which was book our flight to Hawaii!! My nana has been calling airlines for the past few weeks trying to find a good deal but was having no luck. On a whim today, I decided to see what I could find online. To my amazement, I found the best deal that we had been able to find yet! I am feeling so relieved that we got this done! When I realized four months until the big day was right around the corner, I knew we had to get our tickets fast! SUCH a BIG THANK YOU to Josh's mommy for all of her help today! I am going to have the greatest in-laws :).

Here is where we will be staying in Hawaii (with an ocean view room I might add :) THANK YOU NANA AND PA!):

                                                                                    (source)

~~Katie

1 comment: